Who We Are
We are continually looking at improving our processes in sustainable empowering and employing our youth, predominantly women. Realizing that this market has become more competitive, our focus is to ensure that our workforce consists of at least 80% women and youth between the ages of 18 – 35 years.
This forms part of our empowerment strategy recognizing the potential to train, develop skills, ensuring sustainability in more projects and issuing certificates of recognition.
- To build reputable, transparent relationships with local Municipalities and Community leaders.
- Employment of women and youth within a 50km radius of any project location within a specific Municipality of District.
- Understanding of local Community needs and supportive to their initiatives.
- Identify potential candidates for further tertiary educational initiatives.
- Align with National Government pre-requisites ensuring BEE reporting supports their scope and focus.
Why Choose Us?